Sunday, June 12, 2011

Ahhh back to posting about my favorite subject...

Health and beauty go hand in hand, and one of my favorite things to do on the planet is experiment with holistic beauty routines. 


For the last few months, I have been playing with Tumblr, ever-love.tumblr.com, and it has been lovely. But I do not think tumblr is fantastic for posting writing, research and advice. I get lost on tumblr putting up all the pretty pictures and then the posts that I have mixed in where I actually do write about beauty and health get whisked away amongst all the lovely pictures. I want to write this blog for other people to enjoy, but also as a way to keep track of the helpful things that I learn about beauty and health in school, in reading, in experimenting and by word of mouth. I am attending school this year to receive my license in esthetics, a subject I have been passionate about for a very long time! But it is not just traditional skin care that interests me, it is a holistic approach to skin care that truly resonates with me. Everything from the food we eat and the air we breathe, to the way we look at the world on a day to day basis and of course, to the lotions and potions we put onto and into our bodies every day.


I want to learn as many techniques as possible to help people look and feel their best, inside and out (that sounds cheesy but I truly do mean it!) Please feel encouraged to post comments, suggestions and ideas in this blog! Also note that I am not a doctor and any treatments I write about are not meant to be prescriptions but just suggestions for a fun and beautiful life. Thanks for reading!
Also note, many of the photos on this page are from my tumblr. If you would like to know the origin of the picture, go to my tumblr and you can find them there.

No comments:

Post a Comment