Sunday, July 10, 2011

Discover Arcona

I have long been a devoted Dr. Hauschka skincare brand lover, and I will always love their products! So it very rarely happens that a new skincare line can wow me into changing up my entire daily routine...but it has happened this week.

I just happened to stumble into the most fantastic beauty boutique the other day, on Robertson Blvd. called Evolue (www.evoluebeauty.com). The gals that work there are very knowledgeable and told me all about Arcona, the L.A. based holistic skincare line. Apparently this line has been a cult favorite amongst Los Angeles locals and starlets alike since the 80's. All the ingredients are pure and organic, and the special something about this line that really drew me in was the weight of each product. They are packed full of skin perfecting vitamins and enzymes but are so lightweight, they feel like water! It gets absolutely scorching during the summer out here, so any products that are truly effective but feel weightless are very much appreciated.
I tested each product in the store, but while I use up what I have, I'll replace things with Arcona's items one at a time.
The first product in the line I bought was the Cranberry Gommage.
This is their scrub for oily/acneic skin. Since I moved back to L.A.  a few months ago, my skin has been congested, irritated and angry! All my usual tricks were falling short of really fixing the  blemishes (darn those milia, so difficult to get rid of!)until I brought home my Arcona scrub several nights ago. One use, and my skin was immediately clearer, softer and more calm. My usual red cheeks I get from most scrubs weren't there at all! I am hooked on this stuff. I've been using it for 3 days now and there isn't a blemish on my face. 
I can hardly wait to bring home the rest of the line!

Here are a few famous complexions that have Arcona to thank for their absolute radiance.
Pretty...
Much...
Flawless!

So excited to continue with Arcona...



1 comment:

  1. I like items that scrub and hydrate but I also have issues about substance substances that might be dangerous not just to me, but to the surroundings. I definetely want items that are not examined on creatures as well.

    arcona toner tea bar

    ReplyDelete